Confirm Calendar Settings
Go to settings > Calendars
- Edit each calendar [DO NOT CHANGE NAME]
- Go to "Link to Calendar"
- Select Google
- Select Google Calendar to link the calendar to
- Sync Option: Choose One Way
- Make sure Meeting Location is accurate or add a meeting location > leave blank if using meeting location from "User's Profile"
- Press "SAVE"
Next #2 Availability:
- Slot Duration: How long do you want the appointment slots to be?
- Slot Interval: At what intervals would you like to allow clients to schedule appointments on the calendar?
- Buffer Duration: In between appointments how much buffer time would you like before the next appointment can be booked?
- Appointments Per Slot: How many appointments per single-hour slot would you like to allow booking for? (Example you can have 2 different people book an appointment for 9am)
- Appointments Per Day: How many appointments per day on this calendar would you like to have booked? (Enter the maximum number before making the day unavailable)
Minimum Scheduling Notice: how many hours, or days before allowing someone to schedule a new appointment on this calendar?
Date Range: How many days out in the future can someone schedule an appointment in this calendar?
Select days, and times someone can book an appointment on this calendar.
Form Settings: [DO NOT CHANGE]
- "Check" Let the calendar auto-confirm my appointment [if you would like to confirm all incoming appointments automatically or uncheck to manually confirm/reschedule]
- New Appointment Alerts Email: Who should an appointment alert email for this calendar go to?
- If auto confirming appointments is checked > "Check" Allow google calendar to send invitation or update emails to attendees [otherwise "uncheck"
- Additional Notes: Add any additional instruction regarding the appointment here [Do not remove any existing information in this box]
Select "Form Submit Redirect URL" > Enter the URL of a "thank you page" or Select Custom Thank You Message
On the left Menu Bar > Funnels and Websites > Funnels
- Edit each funnel > Go to Settings
- Under Domain > Select subdomain URL
- If favicon is available add Favicon URL [otherwise skip]
- Press SAVE
Add Custom Values
Go to settings > Custom Values
- Update all custom value fields with appropriate values
Add Review Links
- Google My Business > obtain review URL > add to custom values
Confirm Appointment Auto Responses
Go to Marketing > Campaigns > 001. Schedule Appoint Confirmation